Happy Easter!






I took Thursday off and went to preschool with Cooper for his egg hunt and party. When Carter and Daddy got home, we left for the beach. We had a very good time. The weather was beautiful, but the wind was a little chilly. The boys still enjoyed playing football in the sand and playing in the indoor pool and hot tub. We went to an Easter egg hunt at the mall while we were there. We didn't find the golden egg with the $500 gift card, however, we got lots of candy instead! As if my kids need any more candy! As luck would have it, Carter lost his 2nd tooth the night before Easter, so the Tooth Fairy paid a visit as well! I was prepared because I was expecting his tooth to come out at any time, so I took his tooth fairy pillow with us. Just like before, she left him note and a trail of gold dust along with $1. The Easter Bunny came and left a trail of "poop" along with his paw prints and lots of goodies!

No comments: