Here Comes Peter Cottontail!



We're going to the beach with David's family for Easter, so my family came over on Sunday so we could celebrate with them. We ate and had an Easter egg hunt. It's Macy's 1st Easter. I'm sure my 15 year old nephew, Ivan, is thrilled every time we make him take a group picture with the little ones! At least we didn't make him hold a basket! The kids had a great time together. Alexis and Chase found the special silver and gold prize eggs. They each got $1!

Now, we'll be heading to the beach on Thursday! It's weird with Easter being so early this year! It has always been a tradition in David's family to go to the beach for Easter. David and I always went until we had kids and then I didn't want to go anymore because I wanted us to be home for church. Well, last year, we went because we didn't have a church after just moving. And now, the only way I can get David to take a break from work is to actually leave town. The only thing he can't escape from is his cell phone. Maybe it will "accidentally" fall into the ocean while we're there!

No comments: