Great Finds!

I LOVE finding a good deal! It's just in my nature to only buy things that are on sale, mainly clearance, or things that are inexpensive anyway! I love to shop, but I can't afford to pay full price for stuff nor can I rationalize doing so when you know the price is going to go down soon. Anyway, my latest finds are these:

One of David's friends from college introduced us to www.pandora.com. This is an online music site that allows you to put in an artist that you like then it plays a song from that artist and continuously plays similar music from other artists. You can create your own stations and choose what you want to hear! And best of all, it's FREE! Thanks, Chris!

Last year, I searched for new cushions for our wicker furniture on the front porch. I discovered a place on-line, www.wickercushionsnc.com ,and realized that it was in Denton, which is right down the road from us! I never went because we ended up getting our old cushions recovered. We also got a new patio set last year that came with lime green chair cushions. Our garden swing has pink, green, and yellow striped cushions. I quickly found that the backs of our patio chairs are very uncomfortable and also that my porch cushions needed a splash of color! So, Brandy and I went to this place a couple of weeks ago. It's a small warehouse out in the middle of nowhere! They have tons of fabric, indoor/outdoor, Waverly, etc... You get to pick your own fabric and they made everything right in front of us while we waited for only about 15 minutes! They did an awesome job! The best thing, of course, is the price! Toss pillows are only $7.95, tax included! That's compared to $12.99 at Garden Ridge and much more than that at other places. Here's a pic of the flip flop pillows I got for the patio. Along with the green ones and the striped ones, they coordinate so well! I LOVE them! I forgot to take a pic of the porch ones, but they are striped. I'll add that later. Brandy got pink, black, and white striped cushions with the coordinating black flip flop pillows...so cute! You can see all of the fabrics on-line.

No comments: