Christmas Eve!



My family came to our house on Christmas Eve. The boys got lots of Cars stuff, playstation and board games, and all kinds of other stuff! Cooper is in to Diego so he got some of those toys and he got a scooter that lights up and makes sounds!

We had a wonderful lunch together. It's tradition that I always read the Christmas story from the bible before we open presents, but somehow we forgot this year. I think it's because we've always had to travel before so I've had to pack my bible and being at home this year, everything was different!

Christmas Eve is also my mom's birthday so we always have a double celebration! The blue tickets she's holding are to see Karen Kingsbury, who's coming to a church in Kernersville in January. I gave them to her, but I'm so disappointed that I'm going to have to miss it because I'll be at the beach scrapbooking!

That evening, we went to church. Then, it's always been a tradition that we open 1 gift before bed. Carter's was Mack and Lightning McQueen (Cars) from Cooper and Cooper's was a wolfpack shirt from us. The boys scattered reindeer food on the lawn and left cookies for Santa.

No comments: