Happy Thanksgiving!

Better late than never, right? Sorry, I've been drowning in Christmas decorations all week and haven't had time for the computer. I can now say that I'm done decorating and for the most part, done shopping, too! Not only can I see my living room floor again, but that also means I can actually spend the rest of the month resting and enjoying the time with my family and doing all of the fun Christmas activities coming up! I have been addicted to the tv lately because I'm a sucker for all of the Christmas shows, old and new. For that matter, I'm crazy about ALL things Christmas! Carter has been a lot of fun so far because he's really into the decorations and the tv shows, too. Our favorite thus far is "A Dennis the Menace Christmas" because our little Cooper is the modern day Dennis the Menace!!!! I look forward to posting all of our fun Christmas pictures from the different activities in the coming weeks.

Anyway, here's our Thanksgiving pictures. We spent a few days in Reidsville with our families and enjoyed being together...relaxing, shopping, playing games (one of our family traditions), and of course, eating! Make sure you roll the mouse over the photos as they come up if you want to read the captions!

No comments: