Are you ready for some football?!?

Yes, I do realize that football season is almost over. However, I am just now getting around to posting pictures of Carter playing flag football. He LOVES to play football and in that respect, he definitely takes after David. After a slow start, he averaged about 2 touchdowns per game and pulled flags left and right. I won't even try to use any technical terms and pretend that I know what they mean about all the other stuff he did! I felt so bad for him on Saturday because Nana, Grandmommy, DD, Nathan, & Elizabeth all came to watch him play and it figures that he would have his worst game ever. Of course, it doesn't bother me because as his mother, I don't care how he plays as long as it's with a good attitude and he does his best--regardless, I love him unconditionally. But, did it ever bother him! He was so upset because everyone had come to see him and he didn't score a single touchdown AND his team lost. You win some, you lose some. But, try explaining that to a 7 year old....




No comments: