Christmas, Christmas time is here!

The boys have their own Christmas tree with all of their special ornaments hanging on it! Santa brings them each one every year in their stocking. Of course, their handmade ones are the best!


The garage-I think I waited too late to take this picture. It was getting dark so you can barely see the wreaths or the mini flag w/a little Raleigh in a wreath! David came home every night and said that side of the house didn't look good b/c it had no decorations and everyone else in the neighborhood did. So, this is the best I could do!


Left side of the house


Front of house...I love my little porch trees! I searched for these for 2 years and everytime someone put them on sale, I'd go and they'd be sold out! So, I finally got them this year, along with the lighted garland!


Counting down the days until Christmas


Our Family Christmas tree...it may not be perfect, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I don't do the themed tree thing because we have way too many ornaments that are sentimental and special to us. I enjoy pulling them out each year and remembering where each came from: trips we've taken or gifts from our wedding, from my students, or from family & friends.


And the stockings were hung...

No comments: