Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures of our little pumpkins from today. See my facebook page for more!

Since you probably won't recognize who Carter is, I'll have to tell you that he is Ben 10, a character on Cartoon Network. This has been his infatuation lately, so I'll tell you the story of his costume. When he asked for it, I searched on-line and ordered the costume from Costume Express. They called and said it had been discontinued. I continued my search and couldn't find it anywhere except on Ebay for $60, which I refuse to pay--especially for this costume which only consists of a t-shirt and cargo pants. So, being the crafty mom that I am (not!), this was my best attempt at making it. It turned out pretty good. So, we bought him the Omnitrix (Ben 10's gadget) to wear, too. Cooper is Woody, from Toy Story.

I thought my pumpkin carving skills were actually nice, too, if I must say so myself!

I took the day off to spend with Cooper at his preschool. My friend, Holly and I passed out candy there. This evening, we met our friends, the Branscomes, back at the church for Trunk or Treat and a hot dog supper. Afterwards, we walked around our neighborhood with the Gooch family. The kids got enough candy for several hundred children, as usual. But, we had some family time and fun with our friends and that's all that matters!






No comments: