Cooper Stories

For those of you who get a kick out of hearing about our daily adventures with our wild child, Cooper, this is for you. I wish I had been writing down all of the things he has done all along, because it would end up being a novel for him to read someday! Boy, is he his daddy's son!!!

One day last week, he decided to pull out ALL of Carter's games and throw every single little piece all over Carter's room. You literally could not walk on the floor! That was loads of fun to clean up. That same day, he got some yogurt out of the fridge while I was cooking so I told him I'd open it in a minute. He couldn't wait, so he took it into the living room and tried to open it himself. In the process, it squirted out all over my curtains, carpet, floor, wall, and Cooper.

The other day, he threw one of my flower pots off of the porch and smashed it into a million pieces--this after already breaking one in the backyard recently. Afterwards, he came inside to drink some milk, but decided to spit it out on the front door instead so he could watch it run down the glass.

Yes, this is what daily life is like with Cooper! There is never a dull moment. He is so energetic and full of life and so tough. He rarely gets hurt or cries and if he does, it's not for long. The only time he is still is when he's sleeping or when I'm reading him a story (thank goodness he loves to read-that's 1 thing he gets from me!) He cracks us up most of the time. He learns a lot from Carter. It's so funny to see his 2 year old self running around saying "yeah, baby!" It's so hard to get mad at him for doing anything. He's lucky he's so darn cute! Cooper is living proof that God has a sense of humor because He created him to make us laugh daily!

No comments: