Look out world.......


Here I come!


Our baby started preschool today at Fairgrove United Methodist Church! His teachers are Ms. Christy and Ms. Judy. We went to open house on Thursday and since then, he's seemed excited and has talked about going to play at his "cool." He cried when we left him today, but was ok within minutes. We know this because our neighbor got there after we left so she told us he was fine and playing. When I picked him up, his comments were so cute: Did you have a good day? "Yeah." What did you do? "I pay wif Ellie." (our friend and neighbor) Did you play with any new friends? "I pay wif Joshua. I pay nice." Which tells me that he probably heard that a time or two today! Notice that he's holding his pacifier in his hand because big boys don't take them to school, but.............not quite ready to give it up!

No comments: