Little Stinker

Yesterday, Cooper thought our pumpkin on the porch looked like a ball, so he rolled it right off the porch and all the way to the road! Thank goodness it didn't bust!

Today, he got in trouble at preschool for the 1st time. I'm sorry to say that I can't believe it has taken this long! For one thing, he has learned how to tackle from watching Carter and all the other bigger boys in the neighborhood play football. So, he thinks it's just playing. But, at preschool today, Mrs. Christy said he would start on one side of the room and run all the way across the room to tackle somebody. He made the other kids cry all day!

As for Carter, he never ceases to amaze me. He is sooooooooo smart that it's almost unbelievable. The only thing I can really relate to is my teaching experience and let me tell you, the 1st graders I taught couldn't do half the stuff that Carter can do. He can read like nobody's business! David took him to the Y with him on Sunday to count some money from concessions to deposit. Carter was helping him count first ones, then fives. So, when he got to the fives, it wasn't numbers like 25, 30, 35, it was like 227, 232, 237, etc.. and he counted up into the hundreds like that without missing a beat! He didn't even have to pause to think about it! I can't do that myself!

No comments: