Summer:

These are my favorite things about summer:

1. Sleeping late
2. Lazy days
3. Having both of my boys at home with me all day
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables (watermelon & tomato sandwiches mostly)
5. Oh yeah, and sleeping late!
6. Shorts and flip-flops
7. Green grass, trees, & beautiful flowers
8. Fun times with friends
9. A little color to my otherwise ghostly skin
10. No school or permanent schedules
11. The POOL and the beach
12. Did I mention sleeping late?

Ok, so I LOVE summer...everything about it! This is absolutely my favorite time of the year! I love the feel of it from the bright colors that people wear to the easiness of our days! I am truly a different person in the summer. In the winter, I'm a hermit and it's hard to get me to do anything. I know that I'm seasonally depressed and I should really see a doctor about it. But, in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every second of this!

Of course, our summers have grown to be almost as busy as the rest of the year, but it's all fun stuff! We are looking forward to swimming lessons, soccer camp, football camp, basketball camp, free movies, days at the pool, vacation at the beach, day trips and fun activities with our friends and family! We can't wait for our first big event......we're going to the new Great Wolf Resort and indoor waterpark in Concord this week!

So, you might hear me say that it's HOT, but you won't ever hear me say that I can't wait for winter!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

i've heard that place is GREAT... i can't wait to hear about it.