Happy Mother's Day!






I am so blessed to be a Mother. It is by far the best and most rewarding job I've ever had and will ever have. I'm so grateful that God has entrusted two precious boys in my care for me to love and nurture.

Cooper brought home lots of cute little things for me from preschool. The funniest said this:
My mom...
is 10 years old.
weighs 45 lbs.
is 23 ft. tall.
likes to be on the computer.
looks the best when she has a dress on.
always says for me & Carter not to fight. (He means wrestling)
I love my Mom b/c she loves me.

Carter brought home the cutest thing. It said this:
You're a person with MOUNDS (a mounds candy bar) of work.
You always go that EXTRA (a stick of Extra gum) mile.
You give me lots of HUGS (Hershey's hug) and KISSES (Hershey's kiss).
And you are an ORIGINAL (Werther's original).

We spent the night in Reidsville Sat. night to have dinner with Grandmommy and we had lunch with Nana today. I made David's mom a DVD this year that I was so excited about. I was about to burst until this time to give it to her. I started with a slide that says "All because two people fell in love" and pictures of her parents, then on to pics of she & George, then David growing up, our wedding, Carter, Cooper, then Laurie growing up, she & Nathan's wedding, Elizabeth, Emily, and some of our family together. It ended with a slide that says "All because two people fell in love, our family was created!" I set it to special music using their songs and others that fit. My goal was to bring tears as it did every time I watched it and it worked! I hope she loved it as much as I did!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends and family! I hope you feel as blessed as I do today and I hope you've enjoyed your day as much as I have!

No comments: