Beach Bums

I went to Myrtle Beach for our annual Scrapbooking getaway this past weekend. It was fabulous! I'm still in detox. While we're there, Debbie takes unbelievably good care of us! She cooks every meal and provides snacks, too. She doesn't let us lift a finger and she waits on us hand and foot! We don't even have to clean up after ourselves! We arrived Thursday night and I was so tired that I only completed one page that night. We just ended up hanging out and watching ER. On Friday, we went shopping and took a walk on the beach. I got a little bit of work done that evening. Saturday was my most productive day. We all stayed up until around 2:00 in the morning each day talking and giggling like school girls! So, sleep is the one thing I didn't do much of! Eat and gain a few pounds was what I did the most of! Some would say that's a good thing, but I tend to disagree! Especially since noone there calls me by my real name...they all call me "Skinny Minnie!"

I was ready to see the boys on Sunday evening, but I was exhausted and was looking forward to a good night's sleep. Well, so much for that...Cooper woke me up around 3:30 AM and threw up the rest of the night so I ended up staying up and even went on to work for just a little while (oh, the joys of having a job!) Welcome home, Mommy!



No comments: