2 years...

Wow...I can't believe it's already been 2 years since we left Shelby! My, how time flies! It's funny how quickly you get attached to a place and the people and things there. Shelby was a great place to live and I made some of the best friends I've ever had there. But, even though we were there for 5 years, it never really felt like home to me. Being 2 1/2 hours away from all family, having 2 little ones, and a husband who works all the time probably wouldn't make anyone feel much at home. I prayed for years that David would get a job closer to home and in God's time, he did! I miss my friends, but fortunately, we've been able to keep in touch and visit. I don't know what we'd do without the technology that we have today. I have just as quickly adjusted to my life here in Thomasville and I LOVE it! I love the convenience of the location, my friends, our neighborhood, our church, Carter's school, etc...! So, I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all of my friends, old and new for making the transitions in my life a little easier! I miss you guys in Shelby, but I'm very happy here!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

I was just thinking about you this weekend & thinking we need to plan a meet up time. I haven't seen you in such a long time & I miss you! I don't know when & where, but we need to start coordinating our calendars for a date!