Chuck E. Cheese



We met our friends from Shelby, Kelli, Padgett, and Joseph Webber at Chuck E. Cheese in Concord yesterday. It was so good to see them! The kids played so well together as if they've never even been apart!

***On a side note, my camera is obviously NOT fixed! You can tell by the terrible quality of all of the pics in this and the other recent posts. I thought I had fixed it, but evidently, it's not something I can fix. I'm very close to breaking down and getting a new camera! That is one thing that I can NOT live without!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

i can't believe how much padgett has changed! glad ya'll had fun... we need to plan something soon. my boys can't get over how much cooper has grown up. carter told me that he was supposed to be a baby... i guess the last time he saw him, he was a baby!