Beach Bums!

We took our usual family trip to the beach for Memorial Weekend.

Some of the boys' favorite things to do are play in the hot tub, build in the sand, and walk to the inlet to catch crabs and fish. David, Nathan, and Carter have a new favorite activity now: the Nascar racing park!

One of our favorite places to eat is Chesapeake House. The food is delicious and if we're lucky, we get a seat by the window so we can watch the alligators. Afterwards, we go out and feed them!

Those who know me well, know that I'm not at all an active person! Physical activity, that is. I'm the "daytripper," if you will--I like to take my boys on mini-trips and enjoy little adventures with them, watching them experience things that I did when I was little or things that I didn't get to do. On the other hand, I'm the "cuddler" and "snuggler." My favorite time of day is right before bedtime when I get to curl up in the bed with my babies in my lap to read a story and our bible stories! Therefore, my favorite things to do at the beach are reading and shopping! I'm not much on fishin' and crabbin', but I love to see the boys' catch and celebrate with them! Besides that, I love to sit back and watch my precious sons play while I soak up every memory of them being little!






No comments: