We are Family......

I got all my sisters with me!Front Row: Theresa, Danielle (Theresa's daughter), Tonya, Savannah (Michele's daughter), Danielle (Lisa's daughter)
Back Row: Sherri, Sandra, Renee, Mary Ann, Lisa, Michele

We had a cousins reunion last night! Some of my cousins from my Dad's side of the family got together for dinner at Kabutos because Mary Ann, who now lives in Ohio, was home for a visit. We had so much fun that we decided to make it a semi-annual event! All the stories brought back so many memories from our childhood days. Since we're all of varying ages, it was so interesting to hear the different things we all remembered. This isn't all of us, of course. My dad has 2 sisters and 1 brother. He had another sister, but she died as a baby. Here's the full list (I think!?!):

Charles (my dad): Debra, Sandra, Charles, & me
Mamie: Theresa, Donnie, Sherri, & Tonya
Thomas: Michele, Lisa, Mickey & Ricky (twins), & Crystal
Betty: Mary Ann, Billy, Michael, & Laura

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to the next one!

No comments: