Happy Mother's Day!

















"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her" Proverbs 31:28




We went to Reidsville for Mother's Day weekend. My 3 boys brought me breakfast in bed (I'm sure with a little help from Grandmommy!) What a treat! We had a cookout with David's side of the family for dinner and ate out at a Japanese restaurant with my side of the family for lunch. My boys gave me a Hallmark gift card to get the "Brothers" Willow Tree figurine since they couldn't find it. My mom gave me money. I got a watering can, picnic caddy, and outdoor candle holder (all to match our new outdoor furniture and cushions!) from David's parents. I'm so excited to have such an enjoyable outdoor living space! We spend so much time in our backyard now because it's so nice compared to what we had. I'm so thankful for all of my gifts and most especially thankful for my loved ones. We all had a very nice day together!

No comments: