Our 10th Anniversary Trip

In honor of our anniversary, this is our song playing. David played it when he proposed, we danced to it at our wedding, & it's also the ringtone on my phone!

Here's a slideshow of pictures from our trip to The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa in Asheville, NC. I had a fabulous time, especially spending most of the day at the Spa on Saturday. Of course, you're not allowed to take pics inside the spa, so I'm sorry that I can't share how incredible it actually was. But, I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed the trip!

Honestly, I was moved to tears when we arrived and walked into the lobby, which they call The Great Hall. It is HUGE and I felt so small and overwhelmed. It was definitely a WOW moment for me! But, what else could I expect being our 1st trip alone since having kids 8 years ago? What a wonderful treat! I certainly missed my precious boys, but it was great to spend some unusual time with David and reconnect. I'm wondering why in the world we haven't done this sooner???

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Grove Park Inn 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

man that song brings back memories! looks like you had a great time. i've always wanted to go to the grove park. kind of reminds me of our trip to CA... it's so nice to get away sometimes.