Camp Cheerio

We went to Camp Cheerio for family camp weekend and open house for Carter. He'll be going to camp for the first time this summer! I absolutely LOVE it up there! It has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, so peaceful and serene! I suggested they should have an adult camp for a week! He was able to get a little taste of some of the awesome things he'll get to do this summer. I participated, too and was able to do some things that I've never done before...rock wall climbing (I didn't make it to the top, but I tried!), archery and bb gun shooting. It was a blast! They even got out the HUGE slip-n-slide! We walked to the lake and found tadpoles everywhere (those are the black things you see in the water and in their hand). Carter and I played ping-pong for hours.













No comments: