Davidson County Fair




Again, I'm behind on some of my posts. My friend, Tonya & I took Carter and her son, Spencer, to the Davidson County Fair. We left Cooper & Ava at home. Let me just say that it was nothing in comparison to the Cleveland County Fair, which hosts the state's largest, I think?!? The food was nothing to write home about and really left me wanting some vinegar fries from Shelby, which they didn't even have here! But, what's important is that the boys had a great time together and seeing them happy always makes it worth it for me! Spencer is younger than Carter, so he absolutely adores him. He thinks he hung the moon! Carter is so sweet about it, I guess because it makes him feel special. He amazes me how he'll hold his hand and help him do whatever he wants to do!

No comments: