Beach Trip 2008



We just returned from our annual week-long Pollock Family Beach Trip! It was nice to get away and relax. We pretty much did the same things that we always do: dig holes in the sand; swim in the pool, hot tub, and lazy river; read; shop; eat; sleep; relax; play putt-putt; catch fish and crabs! Cooper surprised us and did very well in the water! He always has before, but for some reason, he's been scared to get in the big pool this year. Carter's favorite thing to do this time was to throw football in the pool. He found a college-aged buddy to play with!

We went to Broadway to eat dinner and the kids rode the rides there. Carter and DD went to play putt-putt one day. Besides going out to eat and shopping, that's about all the outside entertainment we did this time. We just enjoyed being lazy!

I had a frozen water bottle in my beach bag with my camera, so it got cold. That's why my pictures aren't so great. If you're interested in seeing some better and different ones, go to the Fisher's blog or either to my snapfish link, both to the right of this page. The Fishers' got a new camera with the colored filters, so they got some adorable pics! I love it! Next on my list...a new camera!!!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

I hear you about new camera. I've been begging for a new one for about 6 mths now. I want the Canon S6... love it! We are leaving for the beach on Sat. I can't wait!