Interview

Well, I had my interview this morning and I think it went very well. At least, I hope it did! I should know something by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. The problem is that as of right now, there are only 4 part-time positions available and LOTS of people who want them! 2 of the schools are very close to home and the other is not. You can make requests, but again, there are no guarantees. The good thing is that with Title I, new money will be released in October and more positions will be available at that time.

So, on the way there AND on the way home, this song by Meredith Andrews was playing on the Christian radio station:

You're not alone
For I am here
Let me wipe away your every fear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest night
and I'm the one who's loved you all your life
All of your life


Was God with me or what?!? No matter what happens, I know He was, is, and always will be! Just pray for the administrators as they make the tough decision of choosing only 4 people out of many. Thanks so much for your prayers! Now, I'll play the waiting game and will relay the news as soon as I hear!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

don't you just love it when God places songs, people, verses, etc. right in front of you when you need it most.