Go Wolfpack!



The boys are, of course, in the Jr. Wolpack Club--have been since birth, and I'm sure, will be forever! Some of the perks of their membership is that they get to attend 1 football game and 2 basketball games per year. This is special to them since their Daddy and DD attend EVERY single game. I have zero interest in watching football games, but truly enjoy basketball. So, we all decided to go to a basketball game together. Cooper wasn't a very good spectator, though. He was only interested in finding Mr. and Mrs. Wuf, occasionally clapping or dancing to the music, but most of all, running up and down the stairs.

Carter, on the other hand, has turned into our little Sports Buff! He lives, eats, and breathes sports! He is constantly playing sports on playstation or reading sports magazines. On Saturday mornings when most kids are getting up to watch cartoons, he turns the tv to ESPN! He rambles on and on about scores and statistics. One day, he was going on and on about who knows what to me. When he finished, I said, "Do you realize that I have no idea what you're talking about? (since I'm clueless about this stuff!) He just looked at me and kept on talking!

No comments: